If you wish to discuss or organise a return, replacement or refund of an item purchased through the site please get in contact to discuss your order with one of our team.
Please note that if your product has been customised we do not accept returns unless there was a production error on our part. Ordering the wrong size, colour, or phrase on any medical jewellery or accessories does not warrant a return.
We encourage customers to verify all order information before proceeding with the final order. If we make a mistake on colour, size, quantity, or phrases on a wristband we will be happy to do a return and find a solution to remedy the problem.
- Unfortunately, unless the product is faulty, we are unable to accept returns, or provide a refund for personalised or customised items.
- We are unable to accept items that have been returned outside of the 28 day returns period or that have been used or are in an unsellable condition.
- Return postage is the customer's responsibility for unwanted items, unless the product is confirmed faulty
All medical IDs, chains, attachments and accessories purchased from Personalised Medical are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. Upon receipt of your purchase, please carefully inspect your item/s for errors or defects. This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear such as scratching, dents, or tarnishing of the ID, chain and attachments
- Damage resulting from misuse, accidental handling, or exposure to corrosive substance
- Loss of any kind
- Changes in engraving information
Need more help? Please contact us for assistance